Lean Green Belts are the driving forces and project leaders of improvement projects. The Lean method is aimed at achieving maximum value for the customer with the least possible waste (muda). By working smart and efficient, costs go down, which leads to an improvement of customer experience and operating result.
Project leaders, team leaders, and engineers who carry out Lean projects.
After this training, you are able to map processes and value streams. You also have a large number of practical tools to make processes more stable and to shorten throughput times.
SVE / HVE +
You get the most benefit from a Lean Green Belt training if you study the subject matter after each block and go through the next training block. Our rule of thumb is 8 hours of teaching is 8 hours of preparation and study. The study load, therefore, amounts to approximately 40 hours
Other interesting training courses
Other trainings that might be interesting for you:
What is the content of the Lean Green Belt training?
The following topics are covered during this 5-day Lean Green Belt training:
● Experiencing Lean by playing a process simulation
● History of Lean and continuous improvement
● Lean principles (Value, Value stream, Flow, Pull, Continuous improvement)
● Describing customer value (Voice of the Customer)
● Smart organizing of your own working environment with the help of 5S
● The importance of standardized working
● Following the correct improvement approach (PDCA, DMAIC)
● Mapping and eliminating waste (‘Muda’)
● Active involvement in a continuous improvement project (Kaizen)
● Research into the root cause (Root Cause analyzes)
● Apply Lean instruments
● The importance of error-free (First Time Right / Poka Yoke)
● Calculate and assess Lean performance indicators
● Set up a project assignment (project charter) and A3 reporting
● Forming and managing an improvement team
● Establishing a value stream (Current State)
● Visualizing the improvement potential (Future State)
● Develop standards and work instructions
● Assess and improve the quality management system
● Reducing overload (‘Muri’)
● Reducing imbalance (‘Mura’)
● Performing risk analysis (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)
● Setting up and maintaining a continuous improvement culture (Kaizen)
In the Open schedule, this 5-day Lean Green Belt training costs € 2.490, – p.p.
This price includes:
● Dutch-language training manual with all presentations
● The book “Lean Practitioner & Lean Expert”
● Exercise book
● Lean game
● Official certificate of participation
● Inspiration days
We can offer you the following package:
● 5-day Lean Green Belt training
● 1½ day Coaching
● Theory certification (via LSSA)
● Practical certification (via LSSA)
The Package Deal comes with a price of € 4.595,-.
If you want to make use of this offer, please tick ‘packagedeal’ on the registration form. Please note in your planning that the entire process, including practical certification, must be completed within 3 years after the start of the training.
Prices mentioned are exclusive of VAT.
This training is most effective when given in-company and linked to an internal improvement program. The in-company training also offers you the opportunity to make the training organization-specific. Furthermore, during the training the translation is made directly between the theory and your own practice.
Reserve your spot!
We welcome you in advance. Select a date and location from the list below. Then you can enter your details.
To register multiple persons, you must complete this form for each participant. You can also contact us and email us the names of the participants.
PS: The registration form works best in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge or Opera. The use of Internet Explorer (ie older versions) and iOS can cause problems.
By default all students receive a certificate of participation. In addition, we offer the possibility to obtain an internationally recognized certificate for the Lean Yellow Belt training. To this end, we work together with the LSSA (Lean Six Sigma Academy). The exam is in Dutch.
Symbol is a so-called ATO (Accredited Training Organization). You can, therefore, register directly with us.
Course participants assess our Lean Green Belt training with a 8.6 out of 10 stars. Based on 243 reviews.