Project managers, department managers, (business) consultants and process owners. Design, process, and quality engineers, production and quality managers.
After this training, you have an extended set of tools to analyze processes in a different manner. You can judge process presentations more objectively and your support your findings with statistics. In this training, you learn furthermore how organizations and processes can be organized more efficient and effective. This translates into low operational costs, a higher customer satisfaction, and a more agile organization.
This training takes 16 days.
HBO / HBO+
For an optimal result, a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training requires the necessary time investment. Normally 8 hours of training requires 8 hours of study and preparation. We advise you after each block to study the next training block in advance. The study load in total is around 128 hours.
Minitab 19 license for free
For both the training and the project you need to have Microsoft Office Excel and a Minitab license. Symbol is the only organisation in the Netherlands that is a Minitab Gold Partner. This means that as a Lean Six Sigma trainee at Symbol you will receive a full Minitab 19 license for free for the duration of your training!
Free inspiration days
You can participate for free at the Symbol inspiration days of that are organized 2 to 3 times a year
Other recommended courses
Other training that may be of interest to you:
What is the content of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training?
• Lean Management Principles (Value, Flow, Pull,…)
• Project Management (Project Charter, DMAIC,..)
• Production Management (TOC, TPM, OEE, SMED,…)
• Voice of the Customer & CTQ Flowdown
• QFD – Quality Function Deployment
• Process Performance Metrics
• Process management (PFM, SIPOC, VSM)
• Deepening in use of Minitab
• Problem Solving (8D, Cause & Effect, 5-why,…)
• SPC advanced – Statistical Process Control
• MSA advanced – Measure system analysis
• Process Capability & Performance (Cp, Cpk etc.
• Design for excellence (DFM/A, DfSS, Reliability Eng., Tolerance analysis,…)
• DFMEA / PFMEA – Failure Mode & Effect Analysis & Control plan
• Setting up and excecuting experiments using Design of Experiments (DOE, RSM,…)
• Statistical analysis (Non-normal data, Multiple Regression, Transformations,…)
• Analysing of attributive data (Chi-square, Attributive Agreement,…)
• Hoshin planning, Project selection & Project tracking
• CAP – Change Acceleration Process & Human Dynamics
• Lean simulation-game, Six Sigma cases & trial exam
In the open schedule this 16 days Lean Six Sigma Black Belt education costs € 7.500,- p.p.
This price includes:
• Theory book ‘Lean Six Sigma Black Belt’ (English)
• Excersise book ‘Excersises Lean Six Sigma Green & Black Belts’ (Dutch)
• Two Dutch traning manuals with all presentations
• Trial version Minitab
• Lean game
• Official certificate of participation
• Days of inspiration
To get the most out of your training, we recommend to immediately take up a Black Belt project in your organization. We can offer you the following package:
• 16-days Black Belt training
• 2 days of coaching
• Theory certification (via LSSA)
• Practice certification (via LSSA)
The prices are without VAT.
Reserve your spot!
We welcome you in advance. Select in the list down below first the date and location, afterward fill in your personal data. To sign up multiple participants you will need to fill in the form for every participant. It is also possible to contact us and mail us the names of the participants.
Internationally recognized certificate
For our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training, the possibility is offered to get via the LSSA (Lean Six Sigma Academy) an internationally recognized certificate. The complete exam includes a theory and a practical part.
The exam is taken according to the guidelines of the LSSA.
The practice projects are evaluated by the LSSA. For both elements (theory and practice) you will receive a partial certificate. The complete Lean Six Sigma certificate requires a sufficient score for both theory and practice.
Symbol is a so-called ATO (Accredited Training Organization). Therefore you can sign up directly by us.
Course participants assess our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training with a 8.6 out of 10 stars. Based on 243 reviews.