The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is known within the Lean Management and / or Lean Manufacturing principles and the Six Sigma approach. The Yellow Belt works individually on solving problems in his own work environment. Also the Yellow Belt participates as team member to bigger Lean or Six Sigma projects
Every employee that is directly or indirectly involved with process improvement or working more efficient
After this training you are familiar with the Lean and Six Sigma methods. You are able to tackle problems in your own environment in an effective way with simple Lean Six Sigma instruments. In addition, as a team member you can make a full contribution in a larger project because you know the language and the approach.
The load for self study and for this training is around 16 hours.
Other interesting training courses
Other trainings that might be interesting for you:
What is the content of the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training?
● Lean principles
● Lean Six Sigma Project Management (DMAIC & PDCA)
● Identifying waste
● 5S workplace organisation
● Visual management
● Process Mapping & Introduction to Value stream Mapping
● Kaizen continuous improvement
● Basic instruments (i.a. Ishikawa, Pareto and Cause & Effect)
● Voice Of Customer & CTQ Flowdown
● Basic statistics (types of data, average, spread)
● The use of measurement systems
● FMEA – Failure Mode & Effect Analysis
In the open schedule this 2 day Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training costs € 895,- per person.
This price includes:
● Theory book ‘Climbing the Mountain Yellow Belt’
● Exercise book
● Training Manual Containing all presentations
● Lean game
● Official certificate of participation
Prices are exclusive of VAT.
Mostly this training is given incompany. Contact us for the possibilities via 0031(0)53-2030240 or via our contact form.
By default all students receive a certificate of participation. In addition, we offer the possibility to obtain an internationally recognized certificate for the Lean Yellow Belt training. To this end, we work together with the LSSA (Lean Six Sigma Academy). The exam is in English.
Symbol is a so-called ATO (Accredited Training Organization). You can, therefore, register directly with us.
Course participants assess our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training with a 8.6 out of 10 stars. Based on 243 reviews.